I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

27.10.12


Long long time no update my blog dy..Now im going to telling you guy my favourite blogger.



 Her name is   Ashley Lau .born in 1994. She is a blogger and i love her blog !
Her Fashion are amazing ! LOVE IT . So ,let's check it out HERE





This is her's sister name Jane. born in 1992.She is a model. And i love her blog tooo ^^
Her blog >>>Chuckei








BIGBANG !!


 I CAN'T GO BIGBANG ALIVE GALAXY TOUR CONCERT !!!!! DAMN!
I wish can buy the ticket now T.T  Why many concert also in KL. zzZ
I LOVE  BIGBANG especially  GD ^^


WHY SO SERIOUS ? haha! this is GD style now! swag check swag check :D
His new album >>> ONE OF THE KIND..i dy buy it ,HAHA..

  * it got two type of album*






He soooo CUTE !<3 crayon="crayon" must="must" mv="mv" see="see" this="this">
.  colourfull and crazy !
Meaning of CRAYON = crazy + G-dragon.


Now i also fell in LOVE with this guy >>>;刘亚仁 


Pretty handsome right ? HAHA .he totally look like my friend !
成均馆绯闻







没有评论:

发表评论